Wednesday, November 18, 2009

LACE...


The thoughts that brace my mind with such an unyielding grip.. are the same thoughts that she places around her hips, after that long, hot shower, even after i have devoured her, not physically, but with my mind, over time, after sips and sips of fine wine, only then, shall i dine... Eating from her mental plate, falling endlessly into HER SPACE... She has me LACED... Like the LACE that caresses each and every one of those crevices... im amazed yet intrigued at how effortlessly she makes my mind seek refuge, refuge from the long days work, refuge from all life's stresses, seeking refuge from the lust that makes her give me all her yes's... No no's, because when im with her, ANYTHING GOES... and keeps going and going, these functions, are not even battery operated, got damn, if only i could taste it, not a drop would be wasted... no clean up necessary... But for right now, only her LACE is showing, our motion is at its own pace, and this attraction, its growing, beyond my control, maybe eventually it will release my SOUL... Right now, all i want to do is just relax and kick back, her body is my instrument, something like an alto Sax.. In this english language, no dictionary or thesaurus hold the exact adjectives or verbs to describe all of miss lady's curves.. almost perfection, beauty in all aspects, clearly its not even about the sex... All i notice is how she slowly slips the LACE down each appendage, over the left heel, then the right heel.. As the LACE hits the floor, i can see myself wanting nothing more.. Nothing more than the sight of her finally in the bare... Shaded by the night, but dimly lit by the candlelight... i reach out for her, grab a handful, i feel the smoothness of her skin, still nothing sexual, just enjoying one of my five senses... And the next sense, is smell, she smells like a WOMAN, the woman, my woman.. The woman of my dreams, of my conscience, of my awakening, she smells better than any perfume, and body spray, she smells like mahogany brown... beauty in every form, for her, I'M DOWN, on my knees, ready to tease, ready to please, hands around her, ready to squeeze... Amazed at how the things i do, can affect our groove.. She has me LACED...

No comments:

Post a Comment